ULTRASOUND CAVITATION & RADIO FREQUENCY BODY CONTOURING TREATMENT
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radio Frequency Body Contouring?
Ultrasonic Cavitation also known as Ultrasound Liposuction and Ultra Cavitation is a new, non-surgical fat removal procedure. Unlike a traditional tummy tuck or liposuction, in ultrasonic cavitation there are no knives, no anaesthesia and no surgery. The procedure is very popular in Europe and has quickly spread across the globe
This destroys intractable fat cells, using low frequency sound waves without causing damage to any other tissues or organs. Once the fat cell membrane (adipose tissue) is destroyed, the fat is discharged between the cells where they are turned into protein and then changed to free fatty acids and glycerol. Free fatty acids are moved to the liver where they decay and are removed from the body.
Radio Frequency Technology
What areas can be treated?
Upper and Lower Abdomen, Hips, Love Handles/Flanks, Inner and Outer Thighs, Upper Arms/Bingo Wings, Bra and Backs Rolls, Buttocks, Baby Bulges and can also be used on areas as small as the chins and knees. This treatment can be used to reduce “man boobs” but cannot be used to treat female breast tissue.
Do I have to do anything before my treatment?
How long is the treatment & does it hurt?
What are the benefits Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radio Frequency Body Contouring?
- Look Years Younger After One Treatment
- Improves & Tightens Sagging Skin
- Clinically Proven Results
- No Need For Anaesthesia/Sedation
- No Incisions
- No Risk of Infection Unlike Surgical Procedures
- Safe & Pain Free
- No Downtime
- Results Can Be Seen After Just One Treatment.
When Are Results Visible?
There are 2 parts to this treatment-
This type of therapy targets and destroys subcutaneous fat cells in the fat cell membranes through a series of microscopic implosions. Clients experience a reduction of several cm in circumference after the first treatment.
Controlled collagen heating produces immediate collagen contraction, so some results will be seen immediately post treatment. The subsequent repair and remodelling of this deep collagen produces continuing effect over the next 3- 6 months.
How Many Treatments will I need?
The number of sessions depends on the clients age and skin condition. While you will see immediate results in the first session, it maybe necessary to have between 3 and 12 sessions for optimum results. Clients who go through a series of treatments will see an improvement each time a treatment is performed.
How Long Do Results Last?
To maintain the results it is important to follow a healthy low calorie diet and exercise regularly. It is also important to drink 8 glasses of water a day before and after the treatment. Fat elimination is accelerated by the amount of water your drink therefore, water is key component to eliminating the fat.
Who Is Suitable for Ultrasound Cavitation & Radio Frequency Skin Treatments?
- Liver problems
- Kidney or pancreatic problems
- Pregnancy or suspected pregnancy or baby nursing women
- Severe hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, diabetes & poor circulation in blood & lymph
- Gall stones or problems handling a fatty diet
- High cholesterol
- Implanted devices (e.g. pacemaker)
- Artificial hips and bone
- Systemic or autoimmune diseases
- Immune suppression or are taking immune suppression drugs
- Scarring, hernias or undefined skin disorders or allergies in the treatment area
- Body image disorders or too little fat
- Not eating a healthy diet and or taking regular exercise
If you would like to know more about this or any procedure then please fill out the form below.